log in to change your dishes, update your order or redeem rewards
Aubergine + Split Pea Stew
A creamy split pea stew with soft spiced aubergine, smoky toasted coconut flakes and roasted tenderstem broccoli
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Split Pea Stew (Water, Split Peas (15%), Onion, Butternut Squash (8%), Coconut Milk [Coconut Extract, Water], Carrot, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Leek, Celery, Apple Puree, Sunflower Oil, Smoked Paprika, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt, Paprika, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Sage, Thyme), Spiced Aubergine (Aubergine (17%, Harissa [Water, Chillies, Garlic, Salt], Apple Puree, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Smoked Paprika, Liquid Smoke [Water, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavour, Vinegar, Molasses, Salt], Sunflower Oil), Spinach (Spinach (7%), Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Sunflower Oil), Tenderstem Broccoli (Tenderstem Broccoli (5%), Sunflower Oil), Coconut Flakes (Coconut Flakes (2%), Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Molasses, Liquid Smoke [Water, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavour, Vinegar, Molasses, Salt], Sunflower Oil, Smoked Paprika).
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||2.3||8.7|
|of which sugars (g)||2.5||9.5|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.6 / 11%||6 / 42%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||6.2 / 8%||23.6 / 30%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||29.7 / 4%||112.9 / 15%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7.5 or 13 mins.
- Check your Aubergine + Split Pea Stew is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 mins.
- Remove film, stir and serve. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.