Our Cauli Tikka Masala is full of delicious, healthy flavours. From the roasted cauliflower to the soft butternut squash and juicy okra, each spoonful is made to nourish your happiness!
You may choose to add a few spinach leaves or even more crunchy greens, some may also like a little extra salt or spice. We've left that up to you.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We cook all our food from scratch, using the best and freshest ingredients, so whatever we cook-up is full of goodness and the riches of our earth. Our nutritional team go the extra mile, working closely with the kitchen to refine the balance of nutrients in every serving. Whether you're after more energy, protein, iron, B12 or Omega-3, our dishes deliver.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||1||5|
|of which sugars (g)||3||10|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||3.8 / 19%||15 / 71%|
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too
Masala Curry (Coconut Milk [Water, Coconut Extract, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Citric Acid], White Onion, Garlic, Rose Petal Masala Mix [Rose Petals, Cardamom Green, Cumin Seeds Black, Clove Buds, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Chilli Flakes], Coriander, Sea Salt) (90%), Cauliflower (17%), Tomatoes, Jasmine Rice (Jasmine Rice, Cinnamon, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Turmeric) (10%), Okra (8%), Chickpeas, Butternut Squash (5%), Green Beans (3%) Tikka Spices (Tomato Paste, Rose Petal Masala Mix [Rose Petals, Cardamom Green, Cumin Seeds Black, Clove Buds, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Chilli Flakes]) (2%)
Warning, packed in an environment that handles tree nuts and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold, in italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Cauli Tikka is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 32-37 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s pipping hot throughout.
We love hearing how your tastebuds danced, share your notes below.