Young, pulled Jackfruit mixed with spinach, peppers, kidney beans and sweet Caribbean spices. Served on a bed of sticky, activated black rice and peas.
Season to your liking and plate with half an avocado or a side of crunchy steamed greens.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We cook all our food from scratch, using the best and freshest ingredients, so whatever we cook-up is full of goodness and the riches of our earth. Our nutritional team go the extra mile, working closely with the kitchen to refine the balance of nutrients in every serving. Whether you're after more energy, protein, iron, B12 or Omega-3, our dishes deliver.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.2||0.8|
|of which sugars (g)||2||7.6|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||0.1 / 5%||0.3 / 18%|
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too
Young Jackfruit (97%), Caribbean Spices (Light Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Lime, Scotch Bonnet Chilli, Salt, Fresh Thyme, Tamari [Whole Soya Beans, Water, Sea Salt, Mirin [Sweet Rice, Water, Cultured Rice]], Cider Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Cooked Grape Must, contains Sulphites], Water, Mixed Spice, Allspice, Smoked Paprika, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon, Clove) (25%), Peas (12%), Black Rice (18%), Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut Extract, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Citric Acid), Vegetable Stock (Onion, Leek, Carrot, Garlic, Peppercorns, Button Mushrooms, Bay Leaves, Parsley), Kidney Beans (7%), Yellow Pepper (3%), Spinach (3%), Spring Onion.
Warning, packed in an environment that handles tree nuts and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold, in italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Fiery Jerk Jackfruit is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 24-29 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s pipping hot throughout.
We love hearing how your tastebuds danced, share your notes below.