Fiery Jerk Jackfruit
Young, pulled Jackfruit mixed with spinach, peppers, kidney beans and sweet Caribbean spices. Served on a bed of sticky, activated black rice and peas.
Season to your liking and plate with half an avocado or a side of crunchy steamed greens.
Our FIERY JERK JACKFRUIT is a Great Taste® Award Winner for 2018
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
Available from £4.99/serving when you order from allplants!
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Pulled Jackfruit (Young Green Jackfruit (21%), Water, Spinach (2%), Spring Onion, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Salt], Brown Sugar, Lime Juice, Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Scotch Bonnet Chilli, Sea Salt, Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must (Contains: Sulphites)], Cider Vinegar, Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Thyme, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Smoked Paprika, Allspice, Mixed Spice), Coconut Black Rice (Black Rice (18%), Coconut Milk (10%) [Coconut Extract, Water], Garden Peas (10%)), Kidney Beans (6%), Yellow Pepper (3%).
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||2.9||11|
|of which sugars (g)||5.3||20.1|
|Fibre (g / NRV%)||6.1 / 24%||23.2 / 91%|
|Protein (g / NRV%)||5.7 / 11%||21.7 / 42%|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||2.1 / 15%||8 / 57%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||15.4 / 19%||58.5 / 72%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||46 / 6%||175 / 23%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Fiery Jerk Jackfruit is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 24-29 or 40-45 mins.
- Make sure it's piping hot throughout before fully removing film, stirring and serving.