Golden Sesame Satay
An indulgent cashew-sesame satay folded through sweet roasted squash, shallots, edamame and crunchy red peppers with a side of broccoli-lime quinoa, green beans, spring onion and pickled red cabbage.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
Available from £4.99/serving when you order from allplants!
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Satay Sauce (Water, Butternut Squash (15%), Coconut Milk [Coconut Extract, Water], Shallots (4%), Sunflower Seeds, Cashews (3.5%), Edamame (Soya) (3%), Lime Juice, Ginger Puree, Tahini [Whole Sesame Seeds] (2%), Red Pepper, Red Miso [Water, Soya beans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol], Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Red Chilli, Coriander, Spring Onion, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Sunflower Oil, Sesame Seeds), Mixed Quinoa (Tricolour Quinoa (27%), Broccoli (8%), Spring Onion, Green Beans, Lime Juice, Ginger Puree), Pickled Red Cabbage (Red Cabbage, Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Water, Sea Salt).
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||2||7.6|
|of which sugars (g)||3.2||12.2|
|Fibre (g / NRV%)||2.7 / 11%||10.3 / 42%|
|Protein (g / NRV%)||4.9 / 10%||18.6 / 38%|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||2 / 15%||7.6 / 57%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||19 / 24%||71 / 91%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||52 / 7%||198 / 27%|
|Omega 3 [mg / NRV%]||50 / 2%||190 / 8%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 6.5 or 12.5 mins.
- Check your Golden Sesame Satay is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 37-42 mins.
- Make sure it's piping hot throughout before fully removing film, stirring and serving.