Our nourishing Hearty Roots Stew is packed with healthy, hearty goodness in a rich red wine stew.
Braised portobello mushrooms, caramelised shallots and roasted beets are all folded into a lentil and quinoa base. Season to your liking and serve with crunchy, steamed, seasonal greens. One serving contains all 5 of your 5 a day!
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We cook all our food from scratch, using the best and freshest ingredients, so whatever we cook-up is full of goodness and the riches of our earth. Our nutritional team go the extra mile, working closely with the kitchen to refine the balance of nutrients in every serving. Whether you're after more energy, protein, iron, B12 or Omega-3, our dishes deliver.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.6||2.3|
|of which sugars (g)||5.3||20.1|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||0.9 / 6%||3.42 / 22%|
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too
Beetroot (26%), Portobello Mushrooms (15%), Carrots, Baby Chestnut Mushrooms, Shallots (14%), Red Wine (6%), Puy Lentils (5%), Dried Quinoa (4%), Aquafaba, Sunflower Oil, White Onion, Red Onion, Arrowroot, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Preservative [contains Sulphites]), English Mustard (Water, Mustard Flour, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Turmeric, Citric Acid), Tomato Paste, Soy Sauce (Soy beans, Wheat, Salt, Water), Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Cooked Grape Must, contains Sulphites), Garlic, Salt, Bay leaves.
Warning, packed in an environment that handles tree nuts and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold, in italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 8.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Hearty Roots Stew is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 27-32 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s pipping hot throughout.
We love hearing how your tastebuds danced, share your notes below.