log in to change your dishes, update your order or redeem rewards
Hearty Roots Stew
Our nourishing Hearty Roots Stew is packed with healthy, hearty goodness in a rich red wine stew.
Braised portobello mushrooms, caramelised shallots and roasted beets are all folded into a lentil and quinoa base. Season to your liking and serve with crunchy, steamed, seasonal greens. One serving contains all 5 of your 5 a day!
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Hearty Roots Stew (Water, Beetroot (13%), Button Mushrooms, Carrot, Portobello Mushrooms (9%), Red Onion, Red Wine (4%), Puy Lentils (4%), Shallots (4%), Onions, Sunflower Oil, Quinoa (2%), English Mustard [Water, Mustard Flour, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Turmeric], Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt], Soy Sauce [Water, Soya beans, Salt, Wheat Flour], Tomato Puree [Tomatoes, Salt], Arrowroot, Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must (Contains: Sulphites)], Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Sea Salt, Bay Leaves).
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.6||2.3|
|of which sugars (g)||5.1||19.4|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.8 / 13%||6.8 / 49%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||4.2 / 5%||16 / 19%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||30.1 / 4%||114.4 / 15%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 8.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Hearty Roots Stew is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 27-32 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.