Grab a spoon for this incredibly soothing, delicately spiced sensation serve with sugar-snap peas, red lentils and soft sweet potato, topped with a hot crunchy sambal and savoury baked lentil cakes.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
Available from £4.99/serving when you order from allplants!
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Keralan Curry (Coconut Milk [Coconut Extract, Water] (33%), Water, Sweet Potato (14%), Sugar Snap Peas (7%), Red Lentils (7%), Kale (1.5%), Ginger Puree, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Mustard Seeds, Sea Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek Leaves, Fenugreek Seeds, Cloves, Cinnamon, Chilli Powder), Lentil Cakes (Water, Rice Flour, Lentil Flour, Salt, Raising Agents [Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate], Fenugreek Powder, Kale (1.5%), Sunflower Oil), Carrot Sambal (Carrot (3%), Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Mustard Seeds), Cashews, Coconut Flakes (0.5%).
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||6||23|
|of which sugars (g)||2.3||9|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.6 / 11%||6 / 42%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||14 / 17%||52 / 65%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||31 / 4%||119 / 15%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 8 or 13 mins.
- Check your Keralan Sundown is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 35-40 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.