Moroccan Chickpea Stew
A warming, harissa-spiced chickpea stew with slow-roasted root veg and a light bulgur wheat side, sprinkled with a crunchy, aromatic dukkah.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Chickpea Stew (Water, Passata [Tomatoes, Salt], Chickpeas (10%), Fennel (9%), Sweet Potato (9%), Onion, Carrot (5%), Apricots, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Salt], Parsley, Paprika, Harissa [Water, Tomato Paste, Pimentos, Salt, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Sugar, Crushed Chillies, White Wine Vinegar, Vegetable Oil, Lime Juice, Aniseed, Cumin, Coriander, Olive Oil, (Contains: Sulphites)], Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Ras el Hanout [Cardamom, Ginger, Mace, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Chilli Powder, Fennel, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cinnamon, Paprika, Cloves, Lavender, Rose Petals], Coriander, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves), Bulgur Wheat (Bulgur Wheat (23%), Lemon Juice, Parsley, Mint, Sea Salt), Dukkah (6%) (Hazelnuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Thyme, Cumin, Coriander, Mixed Spice), Lemon.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.6||2.3|
|of which sugars (g)||4.5||17.1|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.7 / 12%||6.5 / 46%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||11.3 / 14%||42.9 / 53%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||51 / 6%||194 / 23%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7 or 12.5 mins.
- Check your Moroccan Chickpea Stew is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, removing lemon slice for garnish, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 28-33 or 38-43 mins.
- Fully remove film, remove lemon slice for garnish, stir and serve. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.