A light and creamy carbonara sauce tossed through rigatoni pasta with smoky pancetta mushrooms and a crisp almond parm crumb.
Dish for one, 400g・ Dish for two, 800g
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Carbonara (Water, Rigatoni [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water] (14%), Silken Tofu [Water, Soya Beans], Chestnut Mushroom, Onion, Broccoli, Oyster Mushroom, Cashews, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Arrowroot, Yeast Flakes, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Chives, Parsley, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper), Mushroom Pancetta (Chestnut Mushroom (10%), Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Molasses, Liquid Smoke [Water, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavour, Vinegar, Molasses, Salt], Sunflower Oil, Smoked Paprika), Almond Parm (Almonds (2.5%), Yeast Flakes, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Lemon Juice, Sea Salt), Chives.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 400g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.6||2|
|of which sugars (g)||2.3||9.2|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.1 / 8%||4.4 / 32%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||6.2 / 8%||24.8 / 32%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 8 or 15 mins.
- Check your Rigatoni Carbonara is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35-40 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.