Handfuls of squash, apricots, chickpeas and toasted almonds in a fragrant, tomato-based stew with potatoes and green beans.
Season to your liking and soak up with a side of couscous and a simple salad.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We cook all our food from scratch, using the best and freshest ingredients, so whatever we cook-up is full of goodness and the riches of our earth. Our nutritional team go the extra mile, working closely with the kitchen to refine the balance of nutrients in every serving. Whether you're after more energy, protein, iron, B12 or Omega-3, our dishes deliver.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.4||1.5|
|of which sugars (g)||5.5||20.9|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.1 / 8%||4.18 / 28%|
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too
Tomatoes (40%), Butternut Squash (24%), Green Beans (7%), Flaked Almonds (7%), Chickpeas (6%), Potato (5%), Water, Apricots (contains Sulphites) (4%), White Onion, Moroccan Spices (Rose Petals, Sweet Paprika, Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Chillies, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Mace, Pimento, Cardamom, Black Onion Seed, Nutmeg, Ginger, Star Anise, Clove) (1%), Fresh Ginger, Salt, Fresh Coriander, Fresh Parsley, Sunflower Oil.
Warning, packed in an environment that handles tree nuts and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold, in italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 6 or 15 mins.
- Check your Sunset Tagine is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s pipping hot throughout.
We love hearing how your tastebuds danced, share your notes below.