Wild Green Curry
Deliciously aromatic and creamy green curry, full of fresh crunchy vegetables and protein-packed tofu, served on a bed of wild rice.
Like all our dishes, this light and warming curry is ready to eat straight from frozen. Feel free to add some fresh leaves, or a little more spice.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
Available from £4.99/serving when you order from allplants!
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Green Curry (Water, Coconut Milk, Red Pepper (9%), Broccoli (8%), Curry Paste [Garlic, Chilli, Onion, Lemongrass, Salt, Black Galangal, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Peel, Spices], Edamame (Soya) (5%), Tofu [Soya Beans, Water, Calcium Sulphate], Carrot, Bamboo, Basil, Tamari [Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Spirit Vinegar], Coriander, Lime Juice, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Wild Rice (Long Grain Rice, Wild Rice (10%), Sea Salt).
Warning, packed in an environment that handles tree nuts and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold, in italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||5.1||19|
|of which sugars (g)||2.6||10|
|Fibre (g / NRV%)||2 / 8%||8 / 30%|
|Protein (g / NRV%)||4 / 8%||15 / 30%|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1 / 7%||4 / 27%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||21 / 26%||78 / 99%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||58 / 7%||220 / 27%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7.30 or 14 mins.
- Check your Wild Green Curry is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 28-33 or 40-45 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before removing film and serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.