log in to change your dishes, update your order or redeem rewards
Yasai Yaki Udon
Miso-glazed aubergine, crunchy veg and thick udon noodles, coated in a sticky orange teriyaki sauce, sprinkled with toasted cashews
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Orange Teriyaki Sauce (Water, Orange Juice (12%), Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Red Miso [Water, Soya beans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol],Cornflour, Soy Sauce [Water, Soya beans, Salt, Wheat Flour], Gochujang [Corn Syrup, Red Pepper Powder, Water, Onion, Garlic, Rice, Water, Sea Salt, Grain Alcohol, Soya Beans, Soya Bean Powder, Glutinous Rice Flour, Koji], Red Wine Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Chilli Flakes), Udon Noodles (26%) (Wheat Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Miso Glazed Aubergine (Aubergine (21%), Orange Juice, Red Miso (1%) [Water, Soya beans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol], Gochujang [Corn Syrup, Red Pepper Powder, Water, Onion, Garlic, Rice, Water, Sea Salt, Grain Alcohol, Soya Beans, Soya Bean Powder, Glutinous Rice Flour, Koji], Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Ginger Puree, Sesame Oil), Cashews (9%), Carrot, Cabbage (5%), Edamame (Soya) (4.5%), Red Onion.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||1.1||4.1|
|of which sugars (g)||3.1||11.8|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.1 / 8%||4.2 / 30%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||6.6 / 8%||25.1 / 30%|
|Calcium [mg / NRV%]||17 / 2%||65 / 8%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 7 or 13 mins.
- Check your Yasai Yaki Udon is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35-40 or 40-45 mins.
- Make sure it's piping hot throughout before fully removing the film, stirring and serving.