Everything We Know About The 100% Vegan Burger King in London
The UK will soon welcome its first-ever fully plant-based Burger King. What will your order be? Keep reading to find out more.
Where is the vegan Burger King?
After successful vegan popups in Germany and Spain last year, the fast-food chain will be converting its flagship Leicester Square store into the UK’s first 100% Burger King.
What’s on the vegan Burger King menu?
Here’s what is on the menu according to Vegan Food And Living:
- Vegan Nugget Burger
- Vegan Royale
- Vegan Cheeeze & Bakon Royale
- Vegan Cheeeze Royale
- Vegan Katsu Royale
- Plant-based Katsu Chilli Whopper®
- Plant-based Whopper®
- Plant-based Cheeeze Whopper®
- Plant-based Cheeeze & Bakon Whopper®
- Plant-based Whopper Jr®
- Plant-based Cheeeze Whopper Jr®
- Plant-based Hamburger
- Plant-based Cheeezeburger
- Plant-based Double Cheeezeburger
- Plant-based Bakon Double Cheeezeburger
- Plant-based Bakon Double Cheeeze XL
- Plant-Based Double Whopper®
- Plant-based King Jr® Hamburger Meal
- Plant-based King Jr® Cheeezeburger Meal
- Vegan King Jr® Nugget Meal
- Vegan Fries
- Vegan Nuggets
- Vegan Chilli Cheeeze bites
- Plant-based Onion Rings
- Ben & Jerry’s® Cookie on Cookie Dough Non-Dairy Ice Cream
When is it opening?
It’s already open! The store will continue selling vegan Whoppers and the rest of the menu seven days a week until 10th April 2022. If it’s as big of a success as we’re expected, then don’t be surprised if it stays open longer.
by Fabian Jackson
Fabian is one of our lovely Content Marketing Assistants who loves writing almost as much as he loves coffee, old episodes of Escape to the Country (no judgement here), and cooking up a storm in his kitchen.