What Crisps Are Vegan?
Whether you’ve recently made the switch to plant-based, or you’re just doing your research before committing, you might be wondering which of your favourite crisps are vegan in the UK. Keep reading to find out.
Are crisps vegan?
Before we send you into a worried state, most crisps are vegan-friendly.
It’s always important to check the ingredients labels though as the biggest culprits are non-vegan flavourings, added whey or even some E numbers.
Which of your favourite crisps are vegan-friendly
- Pringles – Original, Texas BBQ, Sweet Chilli, Paprika
- Hula Hoops – Original, Spicy Chilli, Salt & Vinegar
- Walkers – Ready Salted, Salt & Vinegar, Worcester Sauce, Prawn Cocktail
- Hippeas – all flavours
- Sunbites – Sweet Chilli & Original
- Kettle Chips – Lightly Salted, Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar, Sea Salt & Crushed Black Peppercorn
- Doritos – Lightly Salted, Chili Heatwave
Want to know more?
If this hasn’t satisfied your hunger for vegan-friendly crisps, then make sure to check out the crisps edition of our Vegan Shopping Basket series next! You’ll discover prices, flavour and if we’ll be buying them again.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
By Fabian Jackson
Fabian is one of our lovely Content Marketing Assistants who loves writing almost as much as he loves coffee, old episodes of Escape to the Country (no judgement here), and cooking up a storm in his kitchen.