Answers to our most frequently asked questions,
if you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us!
If our FAQs do not answer your queries, we're only a call away.
Reach us on 0208 068 1700, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Opening Hours:
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
If you have any changes or queries about your order or subscription, simply drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call by Monday 9am of your delivery week. We'll make sure your Chef's Selection hits your doorstep as and when you want.
Still got food left in your freezer? No problem! Why not skip your next order. Just let us know and we'll reschedule.
Want to try some different dishes? Choose whichever dishes you crave from our increasing selection of meals - from the new dishes, to our classic Moroccan Tagine and Bourguignon. Again, just let us know and we'll make sure to pack whichever dishes you request for your next box.
It's super easy to cancel your allplants subscription anytime (up until the Monday 9am of your delivery week). Simply give us a call on 02080681700 and we'd be more than happy to process that for you.
All our dishes are made of nothing but naturally delicious and abundant plants. Our recipes use real vegetables, grains, fruit, nuts and legumes along the with spices, herbs and seasonings that will make your tastebuds dance. We never add any artificial flavourings or preservatives because we don’t have to!
Pick up our Moussaka and you can count on there being layers of freshly picked potatoes and aubergines muddled through with ripe tomatoes, green lentils, porcini mushrooms and a natural unfiltered Languedoc red wine, which makes up our ragu sauce, and lastly of course slathered with a coconut milk and polenta golden béchamel. Nothing unusual or scientific, just all the ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
All our recipes are 100% plant-based. This makes them great for a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Absolutely. Delicious, handmade and vegan. Nothing but plants.
You bet! We know everyone has different tastes and palettes, so we are more than happy to cater to these.
After placing your order on our site, simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your 6 choice dishes and we will hand pack your special parcel ourselves!
Rest assured all our dishes have between 10 and 20g of protein.
The recommended daily amount of protein is around 45g a day for adult females and 60g for males. This is easily obtained from any plant-based diet that includes a variety of legumes, grains and nuts.
We know this concerns a lot of people interested in plant-based diets. JP, one of our founders, wrote a blog to help explain how easy this really is - read it here!
Our meals are typically designed to be shared between two people. They can also serve brilliantly as leftovers for lunch the next day, or as part of your dinner spread. You may even find yourself devouring a whole meal (as we have often done) as they are that delicious!
Making dinnertime as delicious and easy for you as possible, is what we're all about.
For now we make all our dishes for two to share and enjoy with friends. A smaller portion size is likely to be added to our menu later this year. Watch this space!
Some of our dishes are gluten-free and nut-free, so if you would like a box of these allergen-free specific meals, make sure to pop your request in the notes for the chef option at checkout - and we'll be happy to cater to your requirements.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message us over at email@example.com.
However, please be aware that we cannot guarantee any of our dishes will be completely free from traces of key allergens.
Cooking up plant-based goodness for every preference and dietary requirement is something we are working hard to achieve. The Super Spring Risotto, Moussaka, Thai Green Curry and Moroccan Tagine (some of our tastiest dishes) are deliciously gluten-free!
We are happy to put together a special customised box for you - just let us know in the notes for the chef option at checkout.
However, please do be aware we prepare all our meals in the same kitchen, so we cannot guarantee our meals will be completely free from traces of key allergens.
While many of our ingredients are organic, this varies seasonally and by each recipe. Our chefs are constantly hunting for new local farmers as a source of consistent quality produce, lots of which is organic.
The challenge is that going wholly organic would make our meals a lot more expensive. Higher prices might be fine for some, but at allplants making delicious plant-powered lifestyles convenient and affordable for everyone is what we’re all about. We don’t want to make plant-powered living a luxury most can’t afford.
The good news is that eating more plants is both better for your body and for the planet so you’re already a brilliant beam of sunshine every time you eat one of our meals!
We’re very excited to announce that we deliver to any residential or business address in almost every corner of Great Britain (unfortunately our carrier currently exclude Aberdeen, Northern Highlands, Eire (Republic of Ireland), Argyll, Glasgow, Guernsey, Northern Highlands, Isle of Man, Arran, Argyll, Orkney Shetland, Dundee, Cornwall, Orkney and Shetland).
We work closely with DPD, the UK’s leading national courier, to ensure you have complete transparency and control over your delivery. You will receive a text or email with a 1hr window - in this message will also be links both to Follow and Change Your Delivery.
- The ‘Follow my parcel now’ link allows you to see where your driver is and what time you are due for delivery. The page is regularly updated so you can see your final 15 minute delivery slot closer to the time. If it has already been delivered there will be an image or clear description of where, or with who, it has been left.
- The ‘Change my delivery now’ link gives you several options if you don’t plan to be in such as to deliver to your preferred neighbour or to a safe place at your address.
Our Carbon Neutral Delivery costs £3.50. This is a contribution to our fully recyclable delivery parcel including our eco-friendly insulating liner made from recycled denim fibres, as well as the cost of using DPD, one of the most convenient and green nationwide couriers.
As part of our "Zero-Waste" mission, we also make it simple to return your sparkly liner and gel packs to us, free of charge - because reuse is the best kind of recycling!
Read more about their DPD's commitment to people and planet here.
Absolutely not a problem. Our delivery partners at DPD will text or email you with a 1hr delivery window on the morning of your delivery, so you’ll know exactly when your parcel is arriving. If you don’t plan to be in just click ‘Change my delivery now’ on DPD’s message and ask them to deliver to your preferred neighbour or a safe place close to your address.
Our boxes are carefully insulated in fully recyclable packaging to keep the dishes freshly frozen for up to 36 hours - ready for you to pop in the freezer when you get home in the evening!
Every meal is frozen to keep them fresher than fresh and ready to eat at your own convenience. Your parcel will arrive in a 12” cube box, insulated with our eco-friendly recycled denim liner, packed with frozen gel packs and, of course, your delicious meals!
As long as your meals are still "refrigerator-cold" to the touch, they can be safely stored in your freezer with no reduction in quality. Since our products contain no animal byproducts, there is less chance for harmful spoiling to take place.
Since allplants products have no added preservatives, they can be kept up to three months in the freezer. We make your meals by hand in small batches, so please check the label for a unique best before end date.
Always remember to store your allplants dishes in the freezer at -18°C and don’t worry about waiting hours to thaw your food out, you can heat our dishes direct from frozen.
Our meals are designed for convenience and ease - that’s why we recommend them to be frozen, which makes them last up to three months.
However, fear not, they can be refrigerated too! Just ensure they are consumed within a week of receiving and refrigerating, to make sure you are enjoying the freshest, most nourishing state of our plant-based goodness.
Also, refrain from freezing any meals after putting them in the fridge.
Our meals can be microwaved, but for best results we recommend you use the oven.
All the dish cooking instructions can be found on our menu pages, and on the dish sleeves too.
Reach into the freezer for whichever flavour floats your boat, slip the sleeve and bag off your dish, cover with foil if required for oven, and you’re ready to whack it in the centre of your oven or microwave.
Always ensure your dish is piping hot and keep an eye on over-cooking as all appliances have their own personality!
Step away from that bin, there’s no waste here! We serve our dishes for two to share - that’s what great food’s about, bringing people together.
If you’re eating for one and find yourself with some leftovers...lucky you. That will do perfectly in tomorrow’s lunchbox or as part of your dinner spread in the evening. As with any fresh foods, just remember to keep it covered in your fridge and reheat when you’re ready.
Why, of course! What better gift than an allplants box?
While we don't do "gift cards" (coming soon!), what you can do is place an order as usual, just make sure you change the delivery address to the gift recipient. Then drop us a quick message at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know their name, email and telephone number, so we can keep them in the loop about their delivery, allowing them to track their parcel with our courier.
And don't worry, invoices are never enclosed in our tasting boxes.
If you have any specific requests, for example, if you want to gift anonymously, or for personalised messages, just let us know and we'll work our magic to make that happen.
We’ve made it simple for you to pick how often you want us to cook up and deliver you the Chef’s Selection of fresh new allplants dishes from our menu. Most customers opt for a delivery every 2 weeks, but some go weekly and others prefer monthly. It’s entirely up to you, and you’re very welcome to change your settings once signed-up, just pop us an email on email@example.com.
No problem! Simply drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0208 068 1700, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Absolutely - inside and out.
Our meals are packed in 100% recyclable paper-board trays. The cardboard sleeve and BPA-free plastic bag are also 100% recyclable.
Our delivery packages consist of a fully recyclable cardboard box, an insulating liner made from post-industrial denim fibres and gel packs, which are non-toxic.
As part of our Zero-Waste mission, we want to encourage reducing waste. That’s why we have made it as simple as possible to return the box, sparkly liner and gel packs to us, free of charge, using the return label enclosed in each box!
Our mission is for people + planet to thrive together. This includes reducing waste - and we want to encourage you to do the same.
Every aspect of our delivery parcel - insulating liner, frozen gel packs and our trusty cardboard box - is fully recyclable. As part of our “Zero-Waste” mission, we've taken a step further to make it as simple as possible to return all your delivery packaging to us, free of charge.
Just pop the Royal Mail Tracked Returns label over your delivery address and drop off the package at your nearest Post Office.
Simply store the sparkly liner and cooling gels in your allplants box, stick the Royal Mail Tracked Returns label (provided), over your delivery address and drop off your package, at your nearest Post Office, free of charge.
We'd be more than happy to recycle these for you!
When returning your box and packaging to us, using an enclosed Free Returns label, you can now stuff it full of any plastic bags piling up under the kitchen sink. We'll take every bag we collect to a specialist plant where they'll be properly recycled.
Please see here a list of all the other plastics we can recycle for you.
We want to take plastic out of the system!
We can now send all your plastics to a specialist plant, where they'll be properly recycled. We want to get plastic out the system!
When returning your box and packaging to us (using the enclosed Free Returns label), you can now stuff your box full of any plastic bags you have lying around the house.
Please see below a list of other plastics we can and can't accept:
Plastics we can accept:
- Plastic carrier bags
- Plastic bread bags
- Plastic bags from breakfast cereals
- Plastic wrappers from multipacks of cans and plastic bottles
- Plastic wrappers from toilet roll and kitchen towel
- Plastic freezer bags
- Plastic magazine (home delivery) and newspaper wrap
Plastic we can't accept:
- Any non-Polyethylene film (e.g. PP, PVC, others)
- Bubble wrap
- Cling film
- Crisp packets
- Film lids from food trays
That’s okay - we understand! While reusing is the best option, recycling is the second best!
Our eco-friendly insulation liner is an alternative to polystyrene, keeping your meals cool and fresh with biodegradable recycled denim insulation. This can be composted and the non-toxic gel packs can be drained down the sink, then added to your recycling too!
If you've lost your returns label - don't worry! Just drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll email one over to you, pronto.
We were asking ourselves the same question. For centuries freezing was the best way to miraculously preserve fresh foods and, actually, it still is!
Freezing means we don’t need to add any unnatural preservatives to keep your dishes delicious. It locks in the goodness and actually keeps your food fresher than what you might find on supermarket shelves or fridges, which degrade as every hour passes. Oh and freezing has a massive impact on food waste - no more cancelled dinner plans or throwing away wilted, furry veg from the back of your fridge. Eat our menu whenever you please, no waste, no hassle.
So, we’re bringing the cool back to frozen food by freezing fresh, simple ingredients for busy people to eat better, healthier plant-based food whenever they want.
As a young company, our kitchen team thrive on feedback from every meal we serve you. We’re always excited to hear any comments on how you found your meal, what you liked, what you want more of and how we can do better.
If you’re already part of our community and enjoying our food at home we’re ready to hear how your tastebuds found the experience - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘allplants’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Allplants Limited, Stoke Newington, London, N16 9NX. Our company registration number is 10185899. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Occasionally, we may offer discounts for specified periods of time. Only one discount code may be applied per order, and each discount code may only be used once, for both one time purchases and subscription, unless otherwise stated. They may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form. We reserve the right to modify or terminate discounts at any time without notice and in our sole discretion.
- In the instance of friend referral discount codes, we encourage our customers to share their referral link with as many friends as possible, so the referrer may redeem as many referral discount codes as they like per order (up to the total price of your order). To apply multiple codes, please contact us at email@example.com. These codes may only be used once. Orders placed using referral discount codes cannot be cancelled or refunded. They may, however, be postponed or delayed on allplants’ discretion.
- If you have any changes or queries about your order or subscription, simply drop us an email, or give us a call. This must be arranged by Monday 9am of your delivery week. Any changes after this time may not be accepted.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Allplants Ltd (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 September 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.allplants.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won't store it for longer than necessary and we certainly won't share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Why? Because we want to build something you love, and we thrive on your opinions and feedback. We may contact you by email, phone or mail, and use the information to customise the website, our products and services according to your interests.
Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. TO summarise they enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites and social media sites
Our website may contain links to other websites or social media sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Allplants Limited, Stoke Newington, London, N16 9NX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Check our Instagram to see best photos from behind the scenes.