Answers to our most frequently asked questions,
if you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us!
If our FAQs do not answer your queries, we're only a call away.
Reach us on 0208 068 1700, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Operating Hours:
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Let’s focus on the logic. The food on your plate three times a day requires resources from our beautiful planet in the form of land, energy, water (and more!). By choosing to eat allplants or even mostly plants, we can significantly reduce the environmental footprint our meals create:
- Protect Land. Animal agriculture requires 38% of all ice-free land. That’s because 1.5 acres of land can produce 375 pounds of meat or 37,000 pounds of plant-based food. We fancy the flipside!
- Reduce Greenhouse Gases. The UN states that animal agriculture produces 18% of annual worldwide greenhouse gas emissions. We can radically reduce that number by making sure our food is as plant-forward as possible.
- Protect Land. Animal agriculture uses 70% of the world’s freshwater consumption. 70%! That is a crazy, but true figure. Think about it. There’s the animal that needs to be fed from birth, they feed on crop that needs to be grown with water and need their own supply of H2O to keep them hydrated. On top of that gallons of water is used in the cleaning process. So plant-forward means more freshwater for our whole world.
We all know the earth is creaking from the pressure of our population, but we want to make it possible to protect and restore our beautiful planet. That means eating smart and it’s why we’re making eating allplants easier and more delicious for all to enjoy - to help you move towards a more plant-based lifestyle.
Okay... maybe not quite that strong. But we want to power you with plants, just like gorillas.
From gorillas to elephants, the world’s biggest, strongest creatures get all they need from leaves and grass to survive and flourish in all their powerful splendour. Fortunately, human ingenuity has helped us to evolve from grazing a long time ago - allowing us to consume a higher concentration of calories, protein and nutrition into a more condensed feeding session. That means we don’t need to spend all day eating!
Plant-powered champions like Tom Brady, Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic show us that there’s plenty of plant-based protein and nutrient rich foods available to us - beyond the need to eat animals.
So we’re here to turn you into a strong, plant-powered being - just like gorillas. Exciting your taste buds, boosting your energy and feeding your soul.
Give yourself plant-power.
Making dinnertime easy is what we're all about. That's why you can now choose the meal size to suit you - for one (380g) or two people (760g).
You could pack a single portion for lunch at work (the aroma will most definitely make your colleagues jealous though!), or share a double portion with friends, and gain eternal popularity...
You may even find yourself devouring a whole double-serve meal (as we have often done ourselves) as they are that delicious!
Making dinnertime as delicious and easy for you as possible is what we're all about.
That's why we've now introduced the highly requested single portioned dishes to our menu - ready for you to enjoy!
P.S. We think the single-serve boxes are super cute😍
We were asking ourselves the same question. For centuries freezing was the best way to miraculously preserve fresh foods and, actually, it still is!
Freezing means we don’t need to add any unnatural preservatives to keep your dishes delicious. It locks in the goodness and actually keeps your food fresher than what you might find on supermarket shelves or fridges, which degrade as every hour passes. Oh and freezing has a massive impact on food waste - no more cancelled dinner plans or throwing away wilted, furry veg from the back of your fridge. Eat our menu whenever you please, no waste, no hassle.
So, we’re bringing the cool back to frozen food by freezing fresh, simple ingredients for busy people to eat better, healthier plant-based food whenever they want.
Absolutely. Delicious, handmade and vegan. Nothing but plants.
No, our dishes are not 100% organic. Eating more plants is the most sustainable way to create a healthier community on a thriving planet, so let's start there.
We want delicious, exciting, plant-powered foods to be available and accessible to as many people as possible. We've done the math. If our meals were 100% organic, each dish would become at least 50% more expensive, that isn't viable for most people. But the planet shouldn't have to pay for our mad world. That's why allplants is 100% committed to using sustainable, scalable, high-quality and, wherever we can, organically grown ingredients.
On top of that, we are working towards a zero-waste goal in both our kitchen and yours. All our meals are perfectly portioned and frozen to fit your lifestyle, our packaging is 100% recyclable, reusable or compostable and our kitchen works to a strict minimal waste policy, which is a big challenge that we are always improving on.
Do email us on email@example.com if you have any questions or want more information on allplants' sustainability efforts.
Some of our dishes are gluten-free and nut-free, so if you would like a box of these allergen-free specific meals, we are more than happy to put together a special customised box for you.
Simply make sure to choose 6 dishes suitable for you at checkout. You can check the ingredients by clicking on the individual dishes!
If you have any questions, please feel free to message us over at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please be aware that we cannot guarantee any of our dishes will be completely free from traces of key allergens.
Cooking up plant-based goodness for every preference and dietary requirement is something we are working hard to achieve. The Cauli Tikka Masala, Biryani Jewel, Super Green Risotto, Jerk Jackfruit, Moussaka, Thai Green Curry and Moroccan Tagine (some of our tastiest dishes) are all deliciously gluten-free!
We are happy to put together a special customised box for you - simply choose whichever 6 gluten free dishes you'd like at checkout. You can filter the shop using the special GF logo, to view all our gluten free dishes in one go!
However, please do be aware we prepare all our meals in the same kitchen, so we cannot guarantee our meals will be completely free from traces of key allergens.
All our dishes are made of nothing but naturally delicious and abundant plants. Our recipes use real vegetables, grains, fruit, nuts and legumes along the with spices, herbs and seasonings that will make your tastebuds dance. We never add any artificial flavourings or preservatives because we don’t have to!
Pick up our Moussaka and you can count on there being layers of freshly picked potatoes and aubergines muddled through with ripe tomatoes, green lentils, porcini mushrooms and a natural unfiltered Languedoc red wine, which makes up our ragu sauce, and lastly of course slathered with a coconut milk and polenta golden béchamel. Nothing unusual or scientific, just all the ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
All our recipes are 100% plant-based.
Rest assured all our dishes have between 10 and 20g of protein.
The recommended daily amount of protein is around 45g a day for adult females and 60g for males. This is easily obtained from any plant-based diet that includes a variety of legumes, grains and nuts.
We know this concerns a lot of people interested in plant-based diets. JP, one of our founders, wrote a blog to help explain how easy this really is - read it here!
You can find all the nutritional information you need right here on our website. Once you're on our 'Shop' page, simply click on the image of the dish you're interested in and head to the on the 'Nutrition' tab to see the full nutritional breakdown.
We are actively working to re-create each of our dishes without the use of margarine. This means that we’re a few months away from making all of our dishes 100% palm oil free. For now, palm oil is only a tiny % of our full dish ingredient list. This is because of the small amount of margarine in our dishes. Unfortunately, there is no margarine supplier in the UK who makes margarine without palm oil.
Currently every drop of palm oil we use is RSPO certified. This means it is protected by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil. Sustainably produced palm oil may sound like a myth, but it is an internationally recognised farming organisation. Under these regulations, palm oil farming is more carefully managed to ensure that en-masse deforestation is off the menu, protecting animal species and local cultures. You can read more about what that means here.
Whether palm, avocado or hazelnut, when oil farming on a global scale the environment feels the strain. The good news is that sustainably-farmed palm oil trees produce 4-10 times more oil than other crops per unit of cultivated land. We’re not saying it’s ideal, but it’s a lot more efficient in terms of environmental impact than many other types of oil. We're already starting to look at ways to make certain allplants dish totally oil-free as a protective measure against harming the planet.
We will always make every effort to put our planet first in all aspects of our business, even when it’s not the most profitable option. This is why we’ve also gone to the edges of the earth to ensure our our packaging is 100% recyclable or reusable and we provide a free returns label in every box so you can send your delivery packaging back to us for reuse. As part of our zero-waste mission, we’re also committed to serving up food that would have otherwise gone to waste to local shelters.
Watch this space for more updates on our service and meals, as we are continuously striving to make our products more sustainable and healthier for everyone.
We’re very excited to announce that we deliver to any residential or business address in almost every corner of Great Britain (unfortunately our carrier currently exclude Aberdeen, Northern Ireland, Eire (Republic of Ireland), Argyll, Glasgow, Guernsey, Northern Highlands, Isle of Man, Arran, Argyll, Orkney Shetland, and Dundee).
If you're unsure if we deliver to you, simply email us your postcode, and we'd be more than happy to check for you!
Absolutely not a problem. Our delivery partners at DPD will text or email you with a 1hr delivery window on the morning of your delivery, so you’ll know exactly when your parcel is arriving.
If you’re out, just click ‘Change my delivery now’ on DPD’s message and ask them to deliver to your preferred neighbour or a safe place close to your address. As long as you make this easy to follow your delivery will be smooth as pie.
Our boxes are carefully insulated in fully recyclable packaging to keep the dishes freshly frozen for up to 36 hours - ready for you to pop in the freezer when you get home in the evening!
We work closely with DPD, the UK’s leading national courier, to ensure you have complete transparency and control over your delivery. You will receive a text or email with a 1hr window - along with links both to Follow and Change Your Delivery.
- The ‘Follow my parcel now’ link allows you to see where your driver is and what time you are due for delivery. The page is regularly updated so you can see your final 15 minute delivery slot closer to the time. If it has already been delivered, there will be an image or clear description of where, or with who, it has been left.
- The ‘Change my delivery now’ link gives you several options if you don’t plan to be in such as to deliver to your preferred neighbour or to a safe place at your address.
If you happen to be out when our courier delivers they’ll typically leave your parcel on your doorstep, so do provide DPD with any more particular delivery instructions on your preferred safe place to leave the parcel.
Since our meals are frozen, try to put them in your freezer as soon as possible after receiving them to maintain all that healthy freshness.
Our Carbon Neutral Delivery service is completely free for weekday deliveries, and £2.50 for Saturday deliveries. We pack your delicious meals in a fully recyclable delivery parcel with our eco-friendly insulating liner made from recycled denim fibres, as well as recyclable gel packs.
As part of our "Zero-Waste" mission, we also make it simple to return your sparkly liner and gel packs to us, free of charge - because reuse is the best kind of recycling!
Read more about their DPD's commitment to people and planet here.
It's easy. Log-in or create an account by clicking here, then scroll to the "Payment & Shipping" section of Your Plan. Select "Change shipping details" and edit the address to meet your needs. Please note, if your order is due for delivery in 36 hours or less, it may not be possible to make changes online. In these cases, please get in touch with us on 020 8068 1700 or email email@example.com and we'll try our best to make last minute changes.
It's easy. Log-in or create an account by clicking here, then scroll to "Your Next Delivery" section of "Your Plan". You'll be able to find a better day there and can update your future orders to fit with this schedule too. Please note, if your order is due for delivery in 36 hours or less, this will not be possible. In these cases, please get in touch with us on 020 8068 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to make last minute changes.
Absolutely. Simply log-in to your account and scroll to the "Payment & Shipping" section. Select "Change Address" and add your new instructions. We'll take care of the rest.
Every meal is frozen to keep them fresher than fresh and ready to eat at your own convenience. Your parcel will arrive in special yellow box, insulated with our eco-friendly recycled denim liner, packed with frozen gel packs and, of course, your delicious meals!
As long as your meals are still "refrigerator-cold" to the touch, they can be safely stored in your freezer with no reduction in quality. Since our products contain no animal byproducts, there is less chance for harmful spoiling to take place.
Since allplants products have no added preservatives, they can be kept up to three months in the freezer. We make your meals by hand in small batches, so please check the label for a unique best before end date.
Always remember to store your allplants dishes in the freezer at -18°C and don’t worry about waiting hours to thaw your food out, you can heat our dishes direct from frozen.
Our meals are designed for convenience and ease - that’s why we recommend you keep them frozen, keeping them fresh till you're ready.
However, fear not, they can be refrigerated too! Just ensure you enjoy within 3 days of receiving and refrigerating, to make sure you are enjoying the freshest, most nourishing state of our plant-based goodness.
Also, refrain from freezing any meals after putting them in the fridge.
All our meals can be cooked in the oven, but for particular dishes we recommend using the microwave, where the meals will be ready in under 15 minutes from frozen.
All the dish cooking instructions can be found on our menu pages, and on the dish sleeves too.
Always ensure your dish is piping hot and keep an eye on over-cooking as all appliances have their own personality!
Step away from that bin, there’s no waste here!
If you’re eating for one and find yourself with some leftovers...lucky you. That will do perfectly in tomorrow’s lunchbox or as part of your dinner spread in the evening. As with any fresh foods, just remember to keep it covered in your fridge and reheat when you’re ready.
Absolutely - inside and out.
Our meals are packed in 100% recyclable paper-board trays. The cardboard sleeve and BPA-free plastic seal are also 100% recyclable.
Our delivery packaging consists of a fully recyclable cardboard box, an insulating liner made from post-industrial denim fibres and gel packs, which are non-toxic.
As part of our Zero-Waste mission, we want to encourage reducing waste. That’s why we have made it as simple as possible to return the box, sparkly liner and gel packs to us, free of charge, using the return label enclosed in each box!
Simply store the sparkly liner and cooling gels in your allplants box, stick the Royal Mail Tracked Returns label (provided), over your delivery address and drop off your package, at your nearest Post Office, free of charge.
Our mission is for people + planet to thrive together. This includes reducing waste - and we want to encourage you to do the same.
Every aspect of our delivery parcel - insulating liner, frozen gel packs and our trusty cardboard box - is fully recyclable. As part of our “Zero-Waste” mission, we've taken a step further to make it as simple as possible to return all your delivery packaging to us, free of charge.
Just pop the Royal Mail Tracked Returns label over your delivery address and drop off the package at your nearest Post Office.
That’s okay - we understand! While reusing is the best option, recycling is the second best.
Our eco-friendly insulation liner is an alternative to polystyrene, keeping your meals cool and fresh with biodegradable recycled denim insulation. This can be composted and the non-toxic gel packs can be drained down the sink, then added to your recycling too!
If you've lost your returns label - don't worry! Just drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll email one over to you, pronto.
Simply click here to create an account and log-in. Our account system allows you to view your upcoming orders and make changes to your dish selection, delivery day or payment details. You can also view your past orders in full. If you have any questions, you can always contact us on 02080681700, or pop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Not to worry at all - we know the struggle of remembering so many different passwords. Simply click here and we'll help you reset that in no time.
Sorry to hear that - our account system is still very new, so we're constantly making tweaks and repairs to improve the experience. If you're having any problems with your account, simply give us a call on 020 8068 1700 or email us on email@example.com clearly explaining the situation - include as much information as possible, preferably: the device and browser you are using, screenshots also help us provide the best possible service!
We’ve made it simple for you to pick how often you want us to cook up and deliver you the Chef’s Selection of fresh new allplants dishes from our menu. Most customers opt for a delivery every 2 weeks, but some go weekly and others prefer monthly. It’s entirely up to you, and you’re very welcome to change your settings once signed-up, just pop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply click here, log-in or create an account then scroll to the "Quick Summary" section of "Your Plan". On the right-hand side you'll notice a link that says "Change Frequency" - select the delivery frequency that works for you and we'll update all your future orders to fit with your new schedule.
Click here to log-in or create an account. Once you're in, select "Pick New Dishes" in the section titled "Your Next Delivery". You can switch between single or double-serve dishes in the cart. Easy!
Pick our latest dishes or swap in your favourites through your allplants account. Simply click here to log-in or create an account and scroll to "Pick New Dishes" in the "Your Next Delivery" section. We'll do the rest. Please note, if your order is due for delivery in 36 hours or less, dish swaps may not be possible online. In these cases, please get in touch with us on 020 8068 1700 or email email@example.com and we'll try our best to make last minute changes.
If you've ordered too many dishes, are heading away or simply feel like skipping the next order, simply click here to log-in to your account and scroll down to the "Change Delivery Day" or "Skip this delivery" button and update your subscription Please note, if your order is due for delivery in 36 hours or less, this may not be possible. In these cases, please get in touch with us on 020 8068 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to make last minute changes.
You bet! We know everyone has different tastes and palettes, so we are more than happy to cater to these.
For your first order or one-off boxes, you can choose whichever 6 dishes you fancy at checkout.
If you're a subscriber, simply drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 020 8068 1700 (Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm) with your dish changes by 8am the day before your delivery day.
Absolutely. Simply purchase a new plan through our shop with the same email address and it will appear in your account. To view your account or make amendments to either plan, simply click here.
It's super easy to cancel your allplants subscription - simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 8068 1700 (Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm) by 8am the day before your delivery day.
We'd be sorry to see you go, but hope to serve you some more deliciousness again in the future!
It's easy-breezy. Log-in to create an account by clicking here to then scroll to the 'Payment & Shipping' section, clicking the 'Change Card' button. You'll then be redirected to a secure page where you can safely update your details.
We've made it super-easy to view your past orders with our new account system. All you need to do is log-in or create an account by clicking here. Click "History" in the menu and you'll find all your previous orders.
We're so glad you asked! What better gift than an allplants box?
There are two ways you can give the gift of allplants this year.
- You can place an order as normal and enter the gift recipient's address for delivery. If you're not sure what dishes your recipient will want don't worry - you can choose our Chef's Discovery Box and we'll send them a selection of our most popular meals.
- Or get in touch with us directly via email@example.com or by calling 0208 068 1700, with your recipient's name, contact number, dish choices, postal and email addresses, and we'll take of the rest.
And don't worry, invoices are never enclosed in our boxes!
If you have any specific requests, just let us know and we'll work our magic to make it happen.
As a young company, our kitchen team thrive on feedback from every meal we serve you. We’re always excited to hear any comments on how you found your meal, what you liked, what you want more of and how we can do better.
If you’re already part of our community and enjoying our food at home we’re ready to hear how your tastebuds found the experience - simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill in our survey.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘allplants’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Allplants Limited, Stoke Newington, London, N16 9NX. Our company registration number is 10185899. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may offer new and/or existing customers special offers from time to time. Where we make such offers, introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Previously registered users do not qualify for an additional offer, unless expressly stated. “Previously registered users” refers to any combination of: a user with a user account at Allplants, a credit or debit card, a credit or debit card holder, a delivery address, a cardholder address, or a household, who has previously made use of the Allplants service. Unless otherwise stated, only one discount code may be applied per order, and each code may only be used once, for both one time purchases and subscriptions. They may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form. We reserve the right to terminate or modify discounts at anytime without prior notice and in our sole discretion. We may require you to complete checkout at Allplants.com to redeem any offer.
- In the instance of friend referral discount codes, we encourage our customers to share their referral link with as many friends as possible, so the referrer may redeem as many referral discount codes as they like per order (up to the total price of your order). To apply multiple codes, please contact us at email@example.com. These codes may only be used once. Orders placed using referral discount codes cannot be cancelled or refunded. They may, however, be postponed or delayed on allplants’ discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, all food or prizes given away as part of a competition or prize draw must be claimed by the winning party within three months of initial notification via email. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and we reserve the right to withdraw a prize if we suspect abuse or violation of the competition rules, which will be viewable on our site at the time of the competition.
- If you have any changes or queries about your order or subscription, simply drop us an email, or give us a call. This must be arranged by Sunday midnight for Tuesday deliveries and Thursday midnight for Saturday deliveries. Any changes after this time may not be accepted.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Allplants Ltd (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 September 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.allplants.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. We may also send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed, which you can opt-out of any time. We share your information with third parties and partners for the following purposes:
- Administering certain aspects of our service and providing you with the products ordered via our website, such as delivery of your orders, taking payments, managing payment disputes and gathering feedback via a review site to assess your experience of our products and Services
- Where we are required to disclose information by law
- Where we have your permission, such as to display your feedback and / or photos
- We will never share your data with third parties for their marketing purposes, but may use it to show you relevant offers and promotions on third party sites
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Why? Because we want to build something you love, and we thrive on your opinions and feedback. We may contact you by email, phone or mail, and use the information to customise the website, our products and services according to your interests.
Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. TO summarise they enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites and social media sites
Our website may contain links to other websites or social media sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Allplants Limited, Stoke Newington, London, N16 9NX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Check our Instagram to see best photos from behind the scenes.