Food Subscription Boxes and Why allplants Is Different
Even the most enthusiastic home cooks have those evenings where you stare into the fridge with no idea what to cook. That’s where allplants food subscription box comes in. Whether you are having a busy week with no time to get to the supermarket or you just hate cooking full stop, food subscription boxes can be a game changer. Having something healthy, quick, and most importantly delicious, ready to go in the freezer takes the stress and hassle out of mid-week meal planning. Simply choose your favourite dishes from our menu and get them delivered right to your door. No chopping or cooking required, our plant-based meals are ready to heat and eat in minutes. From sticky teriyaki udon noodles to veg-packed buddha bowls for a speedy work lunch, there’s something for everyone.
Why choose allplants?
There’s lots of options out there so what makes allplants different?
- Unlike other food subscription boxes, allplants meals arrive pre-prepared ready to pop in the microwave and oven. No chopping, no food waste, and no washing up!
- Forget whatever you think you know about frozen ready meals, allplants meals are balanced by a nutritionist meaning they are all at least 2 of your 5 a day, low in saturated fat and low in sugar. Healthy made easy.
- We are a huge range of over 100 dishes incl main meals, breakfast pots and desserts. Plus you are not tied to any weekly menu, get the dishes you want when you want them
Do I have to subscribe?
Not sure if you are ready to commit to a food subscription? Our subscription is completely flexible, chose to have meals delivered every 1-6 weeks, pick whatever delivery date works best for you and easily cancel any time from your account.
Still not ready to commit? No problem, you can also shop our menu one-off with no commitment - but we hope our delicious meals will have you coming back for more!
Already loving your allplants subscription, then why not gift to a friend?
allplants makes the perfect food subscription box gift. Give you friends or family the gift of a night off with tasty plant-based meals. Whether you are sending as a helping hand to a new mum or have a friend trying to eat more plant-based - we've done the cooking so they can enjoy the eating.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say:
- "Delicious wholesome good. On my second box of delicious meals choice, quality and portion sizes are excellent we have throughly enjoyed every meal.Can highly recommend giving these a try very convenient for when you want to take a break from cooking yourself but want something very tasty." - Julie
- "I’m obsessed with our allplants subscription. It keeps us from ordering unhealthy takeaways and feels super indulgent and delicious. Never thought I’d be a meal subscription person and now can’t imagine life without it." - Karyn
- "We are very busy full time working parents of 2 little ones with very little time for cooking during the week. This food subscription ticks all the boxes for us. I would highly recommend it to everyone. The only suggestion to the AP team would be to have gift vouchers and new parent discount for at least 6 months (trust me you would score as a preferred gift for new parents and NCT groups)..." - Andreia
By Toni Olukiran
Toni is one of our lovely Content Marketing Assistants, and when she’s not writing posts about everything from Jamaican cooking to vegan champagne, she’s making a Spotify playlist (she was at 200, at her last count) or playing tennis in the park.