A rich and hearty minced mushroom, lentil and walnut ragu, folded through rigatoni pasta and sprinkled with an almond parm crumb.
Dish for one, 380g・ Dish for two, 760g
Available from £4.99/serving when you order from allplants!
We thought you’d like to see every single ingredient we’ve used - so we pictured them below, and we’ve listed it here for you too.
Ragu (Water, Plum Tomatoes, Passata [Tomatoes, Salt], Rigatoni (13%) [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Onion, Lentils (7%), Chestnut Mushrooms (4.5%), Button Mushrooms (4.5%), Carrot, Red Wine, Walnuts (2%), Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Porcini Mushrooms (1.5%), Celery, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomatoes, Basil, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Salt], Sea Salt, Apple Puree, Oregano, Dried Italian Herbs, Black Pepper), Almond Parm (Almonds, Yeast Flakes, Garlic Puree [Garlic, Salt], Lemon Juice, Sea Salt), Sunblush Tomatoes, Basil
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen also handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soya and other allergens, get in touch if you’d like to know more.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 380g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.5||1.9|
|of which sugars (g)||5||19|
|Iron [mg / NRV%]||1.7 / 12%||6.5 / 46%|
|Vitamin C [mg / NRV%]||7.3 / 9%||27.7 / 34%|
800 - 1000 W
- Remove sleeve, pierce ﬁlm, place in the middle of your microwave and hit go.
- Heat for 8 or 15 mins.
- Check your Rigatoni Bolognese is piping hot.
- Leave to stand for 1 min before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
220 ºC / 200ºC FAN
GAS MARK 7
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7, for 10 mins
- Remove sleeve and pierce the heat-proof film.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35-40 or 40-45 mins.
- Make sure it's piping hot throughout before fully removing film, stirring and serving.